1. The company owner's decision encompassing all articles to be amended in their original and amended forms.
2. The draft articles of association of the company encompassing the articles in their original and amended forms and preceded by preamble on the company.
3. A copy of the articles of association and any amendments thereto (if any).
4. A recent (maximum 3 months old) official copy of the commercial registry.
5. A power of attorney made directly by the company owner (whether an individual or a juridical person) in such a way as to allow the amendment to take effect.
6. A copy of the applicant's personal ID.
7. A background check in case the owner is non-Egyptian.
8. A copy of the applicant's personal ID.
9. Service fees payment receipt.
10. Change of name: a certificate of non-confusion of the company's name.
11. Change of object: (a) A copy of the articles of association of the incorporated company; and (b) A prior approval to be obtained from the appropriate authorities in such cases that so necessitate.
12. Change of address of the head office or the project site: the deed of possession.
13. Capital increase: a bank certificate to the effect that all the capital has been deposited.
Capital increase by virtue of either items of the budget (profits/reserves): the approval of the Economic Performance Sector.
Capital increase by an in-kind share; the approval of the Economic Performance Sector.
14. Capital decrease: the approval of the Economic Performance Sector.
15. The auditor:
(a) An evidence on the dismissal, resignation or appointment of the auditor;
(b) The new auditor's acknowledgement of acceptance of appointment; and
(c) The new auditor's certificate of registration at the Register of Accountants and Auditors.
16. The legal advisor:
(a) An evidence on the dismissal or the resignation of the legal advisor;
(b) The new legal advisor's acknowledgement of acceptance of appointment; and
(c) The bar association card of the new legal advisor.