1. GAFI Committee valuation report valuating the company applying for change of legal structure.
2. Minutes of extraordinary general meeting (or minutes of meeting of all partners) including an approval on the valuation outcome reached by GAFI Committee in respect of the relevant company (required documentation listed in the application form of ratification of minutes of extraordinary general meetings must be submitted as well).
3. A recent (maximum 3 months old) official copy of the commercial registry.
4. In respect of partnerships, powers of attorney made directly by all partners.
5. A copy of all amendments issued in respect of the company.
6. Draft contract or articles of incorporation and association, as the case may be, for the new company preceded by a preamble consistent with the change of the legal structure.
7. A copy of the applicant's personal ID.
8. The auditor's acknowledgment of acceptance of appointment + a certificate of registration issued by the Register of Accountants and addressed to GAFI.
9. Service fees payment receipt.
Additional documents to be submitted in particular cases together with the aforementioned required documents:
10. Change of Name:
A certificate of non-confusion of company's name to be obtained from the Commercial Register.
11. Change of Object:
If necessary, appropriate bodies approval based on the type of activity of the company (Approval of CBE – Civil Aviation Authority – the Ministry of Tourism…etc).
12. Change of location:
• The deed of possession of project site subject to the following:
* In respect of companies founded in Sinai, such companies must fill in and submit the service application form + the documents required to be furnished to Sinai Development Authority.
13. Cash increase:
• In respect of joint stock companies and partnerships limited by shares, a bank certificate must be submitted indicating the payment of at least 10% in the event that there is any outstanding cash to be paid.
• In respect of limited liability companies, a bank certificate must be submitted indicating full payment of the capital increase.
14. A background check on non-Egyptian shareholders/partners and new members of the board of directors. In the event of change of name, object, location, redistribution of capital and/or capital increase, a background check form on the senior non-Egyptian shareholders/partners must be submitted.
15. In the event that any of the company's added objects requires that (prior) special approvals be obtained under the applicable laws, the approvals of the appropriate bodies must be submitted.