1. A request to amend the articles of a joint venture/limited partnership and an acknowledgment of information validity.
2. The original minutes of meeting of the partners signed by all partners and encompassing all amendments to be introduced to the company’s articles of partnership in their original and amended forms.
3. The original amended articles of partnership comprising a preamble.
4. Powers of attorney made directly by all partners to effect amendment to the articles of the partnership, takharoj (disengagement) contract or articles of incorporation, as the case may be.
5. The company's investment gazette or (the articles of incorporation and the incorporating decree) comprising an attachment evidencing all amendments issued in respect of the company.
6. A recent (maximum 3 months old) original commercial registry.
7. A background check on the foreign partners (if any).
8. A copy of the personal IDs of the new partners.
9. A copy of the applicant's personal ID.
10. Service payment receipt.
Documents required for particular cases:
11. Change of object:
All the aforementioned documents must be submitted, and, if necessary, the approval of the appropriate bodies based on the type of activity of the company, i.e the approval of the Ministry of Tourism, must be obtained.
12. Change of location:
All the aforementioned documents must be submitted together with the following:
The deed of possession of the project site must be submitted subject to the following:
* Companies founded in Sinai must fill in and submit the service application form + the documents required to be furnished to Sinai Development Authority.
13. In the event of the death of a partner, the decree of the distribution + the distribution of shares among the legal successors as cited in the minutes of the meeting of all partners must be submitted + a statement made by the chartered accountant and at his liability to the effect that the said shares have been distributed as per the decree of the distribution.
14. In the event of capital change, an acknowledgment to the effect that the increase change is at the liability of the partners and that there is no liability on the part of GAFI must be filled in and submitted.
15. In the event that any of the company's added objects requires that (prior) special approvals be obtained under the applicable laws, the approvals of the appropriate bodies must be submitted.