1. A certificate of non-confusion of company name.
2. A recent (maximum 3 months old) official copy of the commercial registry.
3. The company’s new articles of association preceded by a preamble stating a background on the development of the company since the incorporation date until the date of conversion, and signed by the duly authorized representative of the company.
4. GAFI's approval on the conversion from the Free Zones System to the Internal Investment System, or operation under Law No. 159.
5. The minutes of the extraordinary general meeting approving the conversion and including the name, object and articles required to be amended to adjust the company's position (the required documentation in the request for ratification of the minutes of the extraordinary general meeting must be submitted as well).
6. A copy of the applicant's personal ID.
7. The request for ratification of the minutes of the extraordinary general meeting and an acknowledgement of information validity.
8. Service fees payment receipt.
9. In the event that any of the company's added objects requires that (prior) special approvals be obtained under the applicable laws, the approvals of the appropriate bodies must be submitted.