1. A request printed out on the company letterhead; sealed by the respective company seal; signed by the chairperson of the respective company or made by virtue of a duly executed power of attorney, special authorization or an authorization inside the minutes of the relevant meeting; and addressed to the head of the Investment Services Sector.
2. The relevant minutes of BoD meeting as written down in the company's book or as printed out on the company's letterhead. The said minutes must be sealed by the respective company's seal and signed by the BoD chairperson and the secretary on all pages, and must also include at its bottom the acknowledgment stipulated in GAFI CEO Decree No. 480 of 2016.
3. The articles of association of the company as amended (if any).
4. Authorizations (if any).
5. A recent (maximum 3 months old) official copy of the commercial registry.
6. The BoD members' attendance sheet signed by the secretary and the meeting chairperson.
7. An authorization or a power of attorney entitling the attorney to give and receive documents, in the event that such authorization or powers are not included in the relevant minutes of meeting.
8. A copy of the investment gazette along with all its amendments, if it has not been submitted when applying for ratification of the meeting.
9. Service fees payment receipt.
10. A background check on foreign partners (if any).
11. In respect of the matters relating to Sinai Peninsula, the service application form as well as the required documents must completed.
12. A copy of the applicant's personal ID.
13. The following documents are to be submitted based on the type of capital increase:
A. In respect of capital increase through profits, reserves and credit balances, the prior approval of the Economic Performance Sector must be obtained and submitted.
B. In respect of cash increase, a bank certificate indicating payment of at least 10% of the increase must be submitted, provided that the issued capital has been fully paid within the limits of the authorized capital.
14. In the event that any of the company's added objects requires that (prior) special approvals be obtained under the applicable laws, the approvals of the appropriate bodies must be submitted.